(Credit: Greg Sandoval/CNET)
Make it a Blockbuster night.
- Senate to decide if Facebook users can share Netflix videos
- Netflix shares down again, set new 52-week low
- Netflix streaming: Mighty popular, but sadly lacking
- Mountain Lion roars onto Macs
- Netflix's outlook sends shares down 25 percent
Remember that? It wasn't that long ago that Blockbuster was king of home video and the company's name was synonymous with weekend entertainment for millions of Americans. But the original Blockbuster business is dead now. Netflix and Coinstar (Redbox) rule supreme and Hollywood's home entertainment business is in the toilet.
Against that dismal backdrop, the studios are excited about a ... [Read more]