Apple and Samsung are locked in a dispute over whether the jury deciding their patent trial should hear the testimony of a senior Samsung designer.
- Google's stealth support buoys Samsung
- Samsung studies show people confused Galaxy Tab with iPad
- Samsung gives Apple the "boot" in defense
- Apple cites Samsung doc as proof it wanted to copy iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus eludes sales ban...for now
Apple wants to exclude the testimony of Hyoung Shin Park, who worked as a senior designer on the team involved with the production of the F700 phone. Samsung said she began working on the project in May 2006.
Samsung said in a court brief filed Fri... [Read more]