We’re inviting all mobile marketing technology companies, service providers and agencies to be a part of our inaugural Mobile Marketing Reader Survey.
Covering 23 categories, all of the winners will be voted for exclusively by the 850,000 monthly readers across ClickZ and Search Engine Watch.
In the first of a new series of Content Takeovers for 2017 this survey will reward technology vendors and agencies that are at the cutting edge of delivering solutions, services, content and technology to help marketers target, report, convert, retain, engage and interact with their customers on a mobile device. Note, this is not the best use of a technology or best campaign, but rather the technology or service itself.
With worldwide mobile internet usage officially surpassing desktop for the first time last week and with the number of vendors and agencies at an all-time high, this is an opportunity for you to step into the limelight and gain the ultimate accolade of being voted the best in your field by your customers, our readers.
Here’s how the survey works:
- Simply specify which categories you would like to be considered for (takes under 5 minutes)
- We pool all of the submissions together, all entries will be added to the survey as long as they are relevant
- We invite our readers (brand or client side only) to vote on December 5th for the winner in each category
- The winners are published in an exclusive report on February 6th
The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 2nd.
- Best CRM or Data Management Platform
- Best Mobile Engagement Platform
- Best Mobile-first Marketing Automation Platform
⋆ Overall ⋆
Can’t see a category relevant to you?
You can suggest a new one by clicking here and skipping to the final section (page 17) of the survey.