Monday, April 8, 2013

Automate home maintenance with BrightNest for iOS



BrightNest has thousands of tutorials for maintaining and improving your home, and it lets you schedule routine tasks so you don't forget them.


(Credit: Screenshot by Rick Broida/CNET)

Like most homeowners, I've got furnace filters to replace, smoke-alarm batteries to check, a central air conditioner to maintain, and so on. I also have a septic tank and water softener that need occasional attention.


Unfortunately, I'm terrible at tracking this stuff, meaning important tasks often get overlooked or neglected -- sometimes at their peril (and my expense).


Related stories



BrightNest for iOS lets me schedule these and other home maintenance jobs, thereby ensuring they don't get forgotten.


The app does require y... [Read more]


No comments:

Post a Comment