Thursday, July 12, 2012

My 4 weeks with the Samsung Galaxy S3 (so far)




I have actually used S Beam in the wild.


(Credit: Josh Miller/CNET)

Over the last four weeks, I've reviewed the Samsung Galaxy S III (GS3) on four different carriers, thoroughly tested its camera, and dove into its beaming and voice search features. Suffice it to say, I feel like I know the phone pretty well.


The blue T-Mobile version has been a constant companion for over a month, and in between the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean release on Google's I/O-issued Galaxy Nexus and other handset reviews, I've tried to make the GS3 my primary phone. On the whole, it has performed reliably whenever I need it, and I still love the experience of picking up its unabashedly glossy form and using it. (I've also come to prefer the blue hue over the white, but am witholding final judgment until I get my greedy hands on ... [Read more]




No comments:

Post a Comment